Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Go to the search and type in "riser blocks" it should give to alot of reading, but from what i have seen i think 3" is the most you can go.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've got a 4 inch in my 05 summit with no problems. I could have gone atleast 5 if not 6 inches. From what i've seen the brake line will be the first to give you problems. You can re-route it along the other side of the oil filler neck to give you a few more inches.

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
That's only 2" over stock Rene.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Well I have an adrenaline 800 Summit, so it has different bars than the X package because it doesnt have a pivot riser, so what I did was make my own pivot riser, and bought a 6" riser block from brp, so if you look at the adrenaline bars they are already about 7" stock from the stem to the top, and then I added an extra 6" to that, all the electrical wire stayed stock, I just had to move them around a put and reposition them, but I had to replace the brake hose, but i'm sure a 44" line would work no problem (i picked up a 48") and you would also have to pick up a throttle cable extender, and that just barely fit in there, I had to change the adjustment on the idler so it wouldnt take off on me. But other than that me being 6'5" I can stand up straight and hold my handlebars which is just amazing and I absolutely love it.

Here's some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Here's another

These pics were takin before I changed them a little bit, I tilted the bars up a little more, and I used loctite and some heavy blocks to bolt the bars down. They have worked awesome since i've used them, the only thing that I would like to change is have wider handlebars, but that will come in time.

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
And yes I know my sled needs to be cleaned, i'm doing it tonight and waxing it too, I'm getting married on saturday and we'll be taking a few pictures on it, so i'll post them up when I can.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I Dare Ya Rene! said:
You and I both know that extra 2 inches makes a huge diff. and feels like alot more.
[snapback]272305[/snapback]​
So does 6"
hehehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts