Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to double post but in my original post I think I started at like 4600 and I didnt know if people would re read looking for better price so here goes,$4100 which is cheaper than any ive seen.sled has reverse electric start,gas caddy,yellow skid plate and all the standard x stuff.track is like new and sled has never been wrecked,rolled or abused and is still under 6000 miles.Also sled is in very good cond. call my cell at 906-458-4390 to arrange pick up in Negaunee Mich.

·
Registered
415 Posts
dheard4992 said:
Almost forgot a pic,this one was taken last sunday after my wife and I went for a ride.
[snapback]717435[/snapback]​
how many miles

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its still under 6000 barely with less than a thousand since the local dealer updated the sled with the new style rings.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
dheard4992 said:
still not sold,now theres a foot of fresh powder to try it out on here in the u.p.
[snapback]721651[/snapback]​
Where in upper MI are you? I may go to Traverse City this weekend and rent...or meet friends in St. Ignace and rent....maybe I should buy? let me know.

thanks.

·
Registered
619 Posts
ttraynor said:
dheard4992 said:
still not sold,now theres a foot of fresh powder to try it out on here in the u.p.
[snapback]721651[/snapback]​
Where in upper MI are you? I may go to Traverse City this weekend and rent...or meet friends in St. Ignace and rent....maybe I should buy? let me know.

thanks.
[snapback]722165[/snapback]​
Im on the trail in Negaunee Michigan which is about 10 miles west of Marquette.You wont find a nicer sled for the money.My sled was in the yard when last nights storm hit.check out this snow.

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
its a 600ho, I used to buy a sled every year but I liked this one a lot.I just figured If I could sell it I would take my family on vacation (hoping to get to the last supercross of the year in vegas) I have another sled to ride out the rest of this year and I would buy new again next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts