Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Clearing off the garage shelves and I have an 04 REV Adrenaline style handlebars without controls or grips for sale - SOLD 2-17-05 to RAM

also

A 21 tooth X 15 wide top gear off a 03 REV 440 - NEW. Best offer takes it or would trade for a 21 tooth X 13 wide in excellent condition!!

Thanks REV8MN

View attachment 15948 Wood Bicycle part Bicycle fork Rim Hardwood

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Bottom line on the handle bars? I have a friend who's looking. Not sure what he's willing to pay. We just got back from the UP around 4 this morning and he's leaving for Florida tomorrow so there may be a delay here but I know he's looking.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
$15.00 shipped is what I would like to get.
There is a scrape on one side of the bar from wear the set screw rubbed when removing the controls.....with grips and controls on it covers the scraped area... besides that they are in excellent condition. PM me if you would like them. Thanks REV8MN

and for anyone else

I would like to get $15.00 shipped for the 21 tooth top gear. Thanks

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are the stock bars that come on the 04-05 Adrenaline REV's. They have the mounting brackets on each side that the mobile windshield mounts to that are welded on them. I can send you a pic tonight if you PM me your home e-mail address.

Thanks REV8MN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.