Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just posting this to see if there is any interest. Wondering what it might be worth as a rolling chassis rather than fixing it. Aprox. 3,000 miles on an 04 MXZ REV 800 H.O. Adreniline w/elec. start and reverse. Rod went through the case.

·
Registered
91 Posts
BBST said:
I'm just posting this to see if there is any interest. Wondering what it might be worth as a rolling chassis rather than fixing it. Aprox. 3,000 miles on an 04 MXZ REV 800 H.O. Adreniline w/elec. start and reverse. Rod went through the case.
[snapback]736101[/snapback]​
How much were you thinking?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure. It's actually my Dad's sled and he's not sure if it would be worthwhile to fix it or sell it like it is. Just trying to get an idea of what it might be worth.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Buffalo bill said:
this is only my guess but i would say about 2500 bucks.
[snapback]736189[/snapback]​
there is always intrest may I suggest if your looking for intrest you might want to show a reasonable price

[snapback]736215[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I might want to take a look at it pm me.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, I was thinking it might be worth $3,000. But that was just a thought. I was also thinking of buing it from him and putting my '01 800 motor in it but am not sure if that would work. I'm sure the motor would fit but i'm not sure about the electronics & such.

I'll PM you brock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
BBST said:
OK, I was thinking it might be worth $3,000. But that was just a thought. I was also thinking of buing it from him and putting my '01 800 motor in it but am not sure if that would work. I'm sure the motor would fit but i'm not sure about the electronics & such.

I'll PM you brock.
[snapback]736245[/snapback]​
Looking to possibly trade? I have an 01 700 adrenaline, nice sled.
e-mail ([email protected])

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sory, I don't think he's interested in trading. And I'm sure he doesn't want to go back to the ZX chassis.
Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To all who have inquired about this sled. I will be available Sat. if anyone would like to take a look at it. I will try to have pics tomorrow to post. Sled will be in Sparta, MI (just north of Grand Rapids). He is asking $3,000 or best. No low-ballers please. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me or let me know and I can e-mail my phone #. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
BBST said:
To all who have inquired about this sled. I will be available Sat. if anyone would like to take a look at it. I will try to have pics tomorrow to post. Sled will be in Sparta, MI (just north of Grand Rapids). He is asking $3,000 or best. No low-ballers please. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me or let me know and I can e-mail my phone #. Thanks.
[snapback]742182[/snapback]​

1 - 16 of 16 Posts