Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, well, I've decided to put my baby up, an.. see what happens.

It's an 04 renegade X 600 sdi
-All updates have been done
-2100 miles
-45 tooth bottom gear
-front suspension mount mod for Renegades (better weight transfer)
-custom white paint W/escalade pearl clearcoat
-1.5 inch camoplast track W/ less than 100 miles on it
-All black idler wheels
-polished tunnel
-obviously the x-package rebuildable shocks, they were just rebuilt and revalved a little stiffer, the 2 fronts and center, no miles on the rebuilds yet
-ALL 440 Braces installed!!!!
-oil lite metal A-arm bushings!!

I paid 6500 for it in november before I did all this stuff to it, except for the suspension mount and the bottom gear. The braces, a-arm bushings, paint, shock rebuilds is 1000 bucks right there! I'm askin 6500 obo, or possible trade for newer 440. here's a couple pics, I can post more if asked, pm if intrested.

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Heres another pic, come on people, need to sell so I can buy my summer project, or willing to trade or something for 440. I also didn't mention that the motor is 100% stock, besides the new rings an remapping. I've only put on 100 miles since I bought it in november!!! Make an offer.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Really like the white. I was thinking of painting my mach z that color over the summer but was wondering what it was going to look like. Yours looks great

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya, the pic doesn't do the paint job justice though. It's got the escalade pearl clear coat which gives it a blue tint when the light hits it.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on people, you won't find another sled better for offtrail riding/ditchbanging/trailriding! Everything is done already! This is an awesome all around sled, the 136 by 1.5 track, the 440 reinforcements the shock revalving, the metal a-arm bushings, the custom paint!!! Make me an offer!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Manch Vegas said:
Come on people, you won't find another sled better for offtrail riding/ditchbanging/trailriding! Everything is done already! This is an awesome all around sled, the 136 by 1.5 track, the 440 reinforcements the shock revalving, the metal a-arm bushings, the custom paint!!! Make me an offer!
[snapback]737930[/snapback]​
I have an 05 440 in Laconia NH would like to talk about a possible trade? give me a call 455-5808 thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts