-DPM
-electric start
-1.25" track
-X riser & bars
-Acerbis handguards & 440x windshield
-rumble pack
-flex skis
-well taken care of

Located in 13613 in upstate NY. Also will trade for a Honda TRX450R straight up.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody's looking to steal a low mileage 800? Even if you have to wait till next winter to ride it, you'll still be laughing all the way to the bank with the money you save.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
revinup said:
Actually I am looking to steal an '04 MXZ H.O.

I'd like to see a photo. I'm guessing it's all stock. This is the Adrenalin??

Can you email photo to [email protected] ?
Mark
[snapback]758515[/snapback]​
It's all stock except for the Doo riser, bars, pad, handguards, windshield, and can. Also, the guage bezels are yellow and the tunnel is polished. It is the adrenaline, spring ordered with all options, including DPM which is pretty rare on the Adr. No decals right now, but I'd replace them if someone wants to buy. As far as pics, I cant get them up right now, but if anyone is truly interested, I could send actual photos in the mail. Either that, or anyone close by is more than welcome to come see it in person. I shouldn't even let it go, especially taking this kind of loss, but I don't get enough time to ride it, so
there's not really any sense in letting it sit. I could get more use out of a new wheeler so that's the only reason for sale.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rock bottom dollar is $4,400 and I'm not lowering the price any more than that. If it doesn't sell, I'll have to keep it, no big deal. You can eat off this sled it's so clean. By far
the cleanest used REV I've seen on the market.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts