Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have one could you post up a pic? or send me [email protected]@aol.com
Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rmandoo said:
My buddy has one and a member onhere. I'll talk to and see if he can post some pics.

[snapback]284867[/snapback]​
thanks rmandoo!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MX-Z Man said:
Mines a 600SDI, but the graphics are the same...
[snapback]285094[/snapback]​
wow thats a sharp sled!!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so thats it?
are all renegade x's bm editions??or are there x's and b.m edition x's in the renegade

Thanks all for looking

·
Registered
151 Posts
There isn't a BM Renegade, the BM edition only came in a 121" track. The only way you'd see a BM 136" is if you added rail/tunnel extentions or a gade skid with a tunnel extension.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Irondog said:
There isn't a BM Renegade, the BM edition only came in a 121" track. The only way you'd see a BM 136" is if you added rail/tunnel extentions or a gade skid with a tunnel extension.
[snapback]286506[/snapback]​
WRONG !!!! In 2004 Bombi made a renegade blair morgan edition. It's the one in the picture. The blair morgan edition is yellow with red decals. They also made the XPS edition Identical to the blair mogan edition but the hood and decals are blue.

IN 2003 they also did a Blair Morgan edition only in 121" (it was more a 2003 ½)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
labyzoune said:
Irondog said:
WRONG !!!! In 2004 Bombi made a renegade blair morgan edition. It's the one in the picture. The blair morgan edition is yellow with red decals. They also made the XPS edition Identical to the blair mogan edition but the hood and decals are blue.

IN 2003 they also did a Blair Morgan edition only in 121" (it was more a 2003 ½)
[snapback]286568[/snapback]​
Thank you thats what i wanted to know!!
U-da man!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
labyzoune said:
Irondog said:

[snapback]286568[/snapback]​
I think there where 3 differnet color schemes that year.
1. Formula XPS(blue and yellow)
2. Blair morgan(yellow and black)
3. Ski-doo Racing(black red and yellow)

Correct me if I'm wrong

1 - 13 of 13 Posts