Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'04 REV 600SDI Adrenaline, black and yellow, electric start, RER, 1.25" track, no studs. Completely stock and untouched, mostly U.P. ridden in good snow, still on original carbides. 2200 miles total, 700 miles on new dealer-installed top end with chrome rings. All updates and bulletins done. Side panel graphics removed and replaced with large "killer bee" graphics. 700 miles on current Doo belt, plus a spare new Doo belt. Trailered inside, stored inside, very clean. $6200 o.b.o. Located in northeast Lower Michigan near Alpena, will travel within lower Michigan to meet. Looking for '03-'04 REV 440X in the $4000-ish or less price range. Will trade my 600 for 440 plus cash.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No pics saved on my new camera, might still have a couple on the old camera. I'll check tonight and either post them or take some with the new camera tomorrow to post.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics. Actual current mileage is 2156. "Gasman" will be removed from windshield prior to sale.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The new top end included new rings in both sides, and one new cylinder and piston due to scuffing caused by bad rings. If you haven't heard of the ring problems on the 600H.O.'s, you don't follow the boards too much. Go to the "REV chassis discussion" here on Dootalk and do a search for "ring problem". The '05 chrome nitrite rings fix the problem, and that's what my sled got. Better than new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts