Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
for sale is my sled, a 04 500ss trail it has RER ... since than i have put on all new x shocks and springs, highraise kit, fixed windsheils, handguards, 1.5 inch camoplast track, lower gearing, reeds, canister, rk tek head, gas caddy, yellow ski tips, xenon bulbs, it has new slides, and 3834 miles....

motor just needs a top end kit.... such as pistons and rings.... i am selling because i am moving south, the sled just quit today while taking off trailer.... so that is all it needs..

Extremely Clean.....

looking to get 3,700 obo with the x shocks.... will go lower if u choose you want the trail shocks instead

send me a pm if u have any questions, i am located in southern maine

Attachments

·
E-Tec Rules
33,892 Posts
i think that sled is too much$$

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well that is a personal thought... it has x suspention and lots of other things.... its only 240 dollars to rebuild, like stated before price is nagotiable

·
Registered
172 Posts
SKIDOOMXZ500SS said:
well that is a personal thought... it has x suspention and lots of other things.... its only 240 dollars to rebuild, like stated before price is nagotiable
[snapback]740088[/snapback]​
Then rebuild it and then sell it. You will probably have better luck.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you ran it until it quit then theres a pretty chance the one or more cylinders will need replating. Sure the 240 isn't bad but who knows what else it might need.

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
Are you sure it only needs a te? like ets it could need alot more. That motor should have gone alot more than 3,800 miles.

·
Straight out a Compton!
4,065 Posts
price is too high. You can get a brand new 06 500ss for $5,800. Why would someone want a sled that doesnt even run for $4,100?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT..... you would want it bcz it has all brand new x shocks.. about 200 miles on them...... and it will only cost about 250 for new pistons and rings...

and you will have a sled that will beat a 600 ho sdi like nothing..... thats what you will get...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.