Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody get me pretty close on a trail set up for this sled?
I have a set of low comp. domes to put in do I need to change the base gasket also?
I have a 10 gal tank for it also with the longer pick up.
any information would be a great help.
thanks Steve Petschke

·
Registered
527 Posts
base gasket is fine... change your main jets and pilot jets be conservative... keep playing, until you don't eat plugs and outside temperature matches main jets... what are your main jets now??? joev

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I bought mine from Rev baron. $175 shipped. But you also have to buy a new cable. He can get one for you but I just figured it would be easier this way. It wasnt too difficult to put on. Chuck told me to take the motor off and do it. I think that would have taken longer than fighting with the screw on bottom. You dont have much room to get your hands in there, but I didnt think it was that bad. That would be up to you. Then I put the coolant hoses along the inside of the oil tank instead of the outside so my air-box didnt fit right so I had to take the seat and gas tank off agian to move stuff around. I thought that kind of sucked to get the brace that goes next to the gas tank off, but its just tedeous work. The hoses fit tight around the Oil Res but it works fine. It is pretty simple actually. Just make sure of those 2 things and you are set.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Rucraz2 said:
I bought mine from Rev baron. $175 shipped. But you also have to buy a new cable. He can get one for you but I just figured it would be easier this way. It wasnt too difficult to put on. Chuck told me to take the motor off and do it. I think that would have taken longer than fighting with the screw on bottom. You dont have much room to get your hands in there, but I didnt think it was that bad. That would be up to you. Then I put the coolant hoses along the inside of the oil tank instead of the outside so my air-box didnt fit right so I had to take the seat and gas tank off agian to move stuff around. I thought that kind of sucked to get the brace that goes next to the gas tank off, but its just tedeous work. The hoses fit tight around the Oil Res but it works fine. It is pretty simple actually. Just make sure of those 2 things and you are set.
[snapback]298439[/snapback]​
Would you happen to have some pics of this, I think I can picture this in my head, but just like see what it looks like
Thanks

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
mrschendel said:
Rucraz2 said:
[snapback]298439[/snapback]​
Would you happen to have some pics of this, I think I can picture this in my head, but just like see what it looks like
Thanks
[snapback]298442[/snapback]​
Sorry I dont, Check Rev-barons pic gallery, he might have some in there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts