Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Since I have completed my 800 renegade I am now going to sell my 600 trail sled. This thing has all the goodies for the engine it has cudney pistons, reeds and spacers, updated pto seal, ceramic coated dynoport pipe, stock cylnders and head. The chasis has had all the 04 440 braces added even the front cross member brace is the 440. The rear suspension has the rail stiffeners as well. It has a hpe 8'' wheel kit and runs all black wheels in the skid the rear shock is a c-46 and the middle shock is a aluminuim rebuild as well, shocks have been done by deycore. The front shocks are straight off the 440 racer revalved for trail riding. The track is a 1.6 paddle track that is awesome in the trails or off trail. The sled is completely black with a 03 440 race seat, yellow c&a pro skis and has a rev x delete kit on it with the 440 cover for the rear. It has the 440 style handle bars with yellow hand guards and a chrome sportech low windshield. I have tottaly dissasembled the sled and built it the way I wanted it, everything I have added only has 200 miles on it. The sled has rer and has 2700 miles on it total. I need to get $5500 to get rid of it. Pictures will follow as soon as I can get some taken. Sled is in Lansing MI.Skinny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts