Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys today I've squired a 03 mxz 800 with the beave lol. But I notice that the right hand side ball joint isn't the right one that supposed to be there it won't tighten up and plus the threads are bent because it wasn't tight and slopping around. I was reading not to get the 03 ball joints because they were aluminum so I was going to get ones off a 04 but I need a shim I heard can any show me some pics of what I'm going to need and some part number would greatly be appreciated because id like to ride it atleast once before the end of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hey there! So are you talkin about the right side ball joint on the beaver tail? I may have what you need. Funny thing... I just bought a 2003 rev 800 today too! Just got back home with it! The guy I bought mine from put on a 136 extension with a ripsaw track.. The thing rips!! I do need to put a new tunnel extension on though cause he made a home made modified one that just isn't goin to cut it but he sent me with the original suspension and beaver take and a ton of extra stuff he had. Let me know what you need I may have a few of them with this package deal!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Ha yeah sorry no the beaver doesn't have ball joints. I read your post wrong. I will have to look through all the stuff I got in the deal to see if I have the ball joint. Not sure where you live but we had 47 today in mn. Watched all the snow melt away. Gotta lie buying a sled at the end I the season! :(

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ha yeah sorry no the beaver doesn't have ball joints. I read your post wrong. I will have to look through all the stuff I got in the deal to see if I have the ball joint. Not sure where you live but we had 47 today in mn. Watched all the snow melt away. Gotta lie buying a sled at the end I the season! :(
Yeah i could of rode it but only thing that was stopping me was those ball joints lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts