Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
one i have to say.......i am new to skidoo. just totaled my 700mm last weekend on a rock and decided that the rev was my next sled. two......i just bougt a new 03 rev with some stuff. i need advice from the pros. it has 87 hrs on it and he just put a new wisco kit top end on it. 57 miles on it. what do you think? and also, he has a 30 hp shot of boss noss on it and i need to know 1: when i can go ahead and use it or what milage on new pistons i should go for it and two how hard i should hit this. let me know. i am already set on the thing so that is a done deal. just wanted ur guys' opinion since......weird........this is DOO talk
thanx
mmgambit.......now revgambit

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Well, for starters, here's a good read for ya. I tear down and build up an '04 Rev 800.

ttab mod shop

It'll take ya a few beers to get through this one.

I'm not hearing great things about the weisco pistons you have. In fact, I'd pull them if it were my sled. Perhaps I'd consider riding them the remainder of this year, but definately would replace over the summer.

Clutching will be your biggest puch per $ to go after. Lots of little things to doo after that.

I'd like to play around with NOS on a REV sometime. Problem with me is - if I knew I had it, I'd run out of the stuff in the first two hours of the ride.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.