Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam selling my 2003 rev 800 it is yellow and orange.I took the beaver tail off and put the kit on with the blair morgan cover I changed the front shocks to the 440x ones with the 2 springs the small one on top and the big one on the bottem because i think that it handels better in the corners with that set up.The sled is in great shape it has about 1700mi I put a yellow skid plate changed the skies to yellow and black,put the yellow x seat cover on.It could use a new track next year because some of the lugs are rippen off.You can call or email me and I will send you pics.
Here is my phone number 716-444-6342 and my email [email protected] I live in Buffalo N.Y asking 4,500 b/o

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
raymo1979 said:
Iam selling my 2003 rev 800 it is yellow and orange.I took the beaver tail off and put the kit on with the blair morgan cover I changed the front shocks to the 440x ones with the 2 springs the small one on top and the big one on the bottem because i think that it handels better in the corners with that set up.The sled is in great shape it has about 1700mi I put a yellow skid plate changed the skies to yellow and black,put the yellow x seat cover on.It could use a new track next year because some of the lugs are rippen off.You can call or email me and I will send you pics.
Here is my phone number 716-444-6342 and my email [email protected] I live in Buffalo N.Y asking 4,500 b/o
[snapback]737662[/snapback]​
b/o

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.