Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 03 800 mod sled for sale, just rebuilt all shocks, trail domes for pump gas. It was raced its first year, then trail ridden.

Need to sell because of a ticket thats going to set me back a couple grand come the 21st.

Need to get 3000 out of it, I think that it is a VERY fair price. I dont know how to post pictures but if someone does could they tell me.

This sled has been great to me, its unreal how fast it is and the handleing is great.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Rev_800_Mod_X said:
Hi, I have a 03 800 mod sled for sale, just rebuilt all shocks, trail domes for pump gas. It was raced its first year, then trail ridden.

Need to sell because of a ticket thats going to set me back a couple grand come the 21st.

Need to get 3000 out of it, I think that it is a VERY fair price. I dont know how to post pictures but if someone does could they tell me.

This sled has been great to me, its unreal how fast it is and the handleing is great.

Thanks
[snapback]715108[/snapback]​
is it still for sale,let me know

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm at work right now (really busy), ill get back to you guys when i get home at about 8 tonight to respond to all your questions. Thanks alot

Cody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts