Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 03 rev 600 that blew cause the water pump died and it overheated. so put a comple new top end in. Cleaned the carbs, didnt change the jetting or any carb settings. Now its running lean, plugs are white, barely any tan colour. Tried playing the the oil pump adjustment and even added lots of oil to the gas, didnt help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. also I think the copression is fairly low for a new top end. It has about 400km on the new top end and no change.

·
ammunta katselija
1,698 Posts
randy_cr_03 said:
I have a 03 rev 600 that blew cause the water pump died and it overheated. so put a comple new top end in. Cleaned the carbs, didnt change the jetting or any carb settings. Now its running lean, plugs are white, barely any tan colour. Tried playing the the oil pump adjustment and even added lots of oil to the gas, didnt help. Any suggestions will be appreciated. also I think the copression is fairly low for a new top end. It has about 400km on the new top end and no change.
[snapback]728937[/snapback]​
Look at the carb boots to make sure they didn't rip when you put it back together. I assume it is both plugs. It sounds like it may be an air leak. You could try and check it with starting fluid for a leak.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts