Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everytime i role my sled (not to often) when i getter flipped over it wont start. so i wait for about 20 mins n it goes but for some reason it wont fire up within 20 mins? not to sure why?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Whenever I flip mine over it acts like it's starved for fuel AND flooded...it's the weirdest thing. I have to prime it a teeny tiny bit to get it to fire, and once it starts running, keep giving it a little bit of gas and priming it a little bit (less than a half prime) and keep giving more gas and bigger primes until it clears itself out. I've got it down to an art now, it was really frustrating before though. Might work for you too?

Also if you have a tempaflow (or even if not) the float bowl vent lines might be getting gas in them which will make it hard to start. Try and blow them out next time, it might make some difference.

·
Registered
78 Posts
i have layed mine on its side liek 20 times in the last 2 days powder carning and it jsut flipps over and i never have a problem with it. mines an 04 440x i never shut mine down eather but my buddy said he had a hardtime when he did it to his new rev as well its a 03 800 rev and he said he had a hell of a tiem to get it started agina nd it took quite a while for it to start again. o well mine layed on its side for probily a minute at most but it stayed running and i flipped it over and i rode tia gaina nd did it agian no problems. fliped it back over and took off on it

·
Registered
235 Posts
i have an 03 440 too and have the same problem. I read somewhere they do this, its the line that runs to the airbox on the side panel gettting clogged up with fuel...anyone knoe how to fix this? It would be a big helper...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts