Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i just wanted to make sure that a 05-07 440 seat will fit properly on a 03 440x thanks Cody

·
MGR Motorsports
1,453 Posts
gonna have to read up on rule book buddy. For snocross you cant just go and do anything you want to a sled. Have to see if its legal first. And this switch would not be legal.

8. The seat must remain OEM for the year and model. Padding may be added or
subtracted to improve driver comfort and safety. Seats may be lowered but must
be at least five (5) inches thick at its minimum dimension. Height will be
measured from top of original tunnel to top of seat in rider-less state. The seat
must be upholstered. The seat may not be moved forward, backward, or
sideways of the OEM location. If modifications are done to the seat, the original
seat base must be retained

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gonna have to read up on rule book buddy. For snocross you cant just go and do anything you want to a sled. Have to see if its legal first. And this switch would not be legal.

8. The seat must remain OEM for the year and model. Padding may be added or
subtracted to improve driver comfort and safety. Seats may be lowered but must
be at least five (5) inches thick at its minimum dimension. Height will be
measured from top of original tunnel to top of seat in rider-less state. The seat
must be upholstered. The seat may not be moved forward, backward, or
sideways of the OEM location. If modifications are done to the seat, the original
seat base must be retained
matt, i can put a newer seat on, i know friends who have done it. there not that anal about the seat

·
MGR Motorsports
1,453 Posts
matt, i can put a newer seat on, i know friends who have done it. there not that anal about the seat
yes I know people do things and you can do whatever you want... but wouldn't it suck to win your race and have someone protest and it get stripped from you on the podium? Yes its just a seat, but the guy in second place won't think like that...

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes I know people do things and you can do whatever you want... but wouldn't it suck to win your race and have someone protest and it get stripped from you on the podium? Yes its just a seat, but the guy in second place won't think like that...
i guess so

1 - 13 of 13 Posts