Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
revrider26 said:
me and a guy are lookin at tradin his 03 440 for my 05 500ss. do u guys think its a good trade?
[snapback]735468[/snapback]​
depends if you like jumping or not! If you're willing to have to premix your gas, rejet every 10 degrees temp swing, lose 20 mph and stuff like that! I have to do that and I love it! wouldn't buy any other type of sled! So if you don't mind doing all that stuff I say do it! Also you won't have any storage space.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It really depends on the shape of the sleds and how you ride. I have both of those sleds and love both of them. I bought the '05 500ss for my wife. After the first ride I was really impressed. It handles great and will run with or out-run most any sled in moderate trail conditions. I take it on any of the high milage trips to the U.P. The 440 is more fun to ride because it will take any abuse you can throw at it. If you don't jump or pound the REALLY rough stuff the SS may be the better choice.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.