Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a great running '02 800 MXZ, I love the sled but we just aren't getting the snow for me to ride it lately. The reason i am looking at getting rid of it is because i am trying to buy a house. This sled starts 3 pull cold and 2 if it has been running that day. I haven't had problems with this sled, i just need the money for a down payment on a hosue. So i am looking at selling it, anybody have a price recomendation i should start at or anyone wanting to look at some picture of the sled?!?! I hate to get rid of it but when it comes down to it i would rather have a house then my sled.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1200 miles
Excellent Condition
144 Studs
Shock Boots
No damage, No scratches

Just Serviced and everything cleaned, I would love to keep the sled but there is no snow here. Its been about 4 years since we have had enough snow to ride. Maybe you are right, maybe i will just keep it and ride when it snows and store it the rest of the time. Who knows, i was just wondering if i were to sell it what kind of range i could be looking at. Thanks guys

·
Registered
127 Posts
The trouble is who you gonna sell it to? I found out the hard way when selling my last sled. I advertised it last year from Jan to Apr and got 1 call.

This year, when we got snow in Dec, people were riding and it was looking like a good year the phone was ringing off the hook. I actually bumped up the price $200 because I got sick of answering the question "Why you selling it so cheap?". Luckily I sold it the first day of the late December warm up that was the start of the end. It was still advertised for 3 more weeks and I got one more call on it.

The point is, in order to move it you'll need to take way less than it's worth. I understand if you really need to, but you'll probably kick yourself later for doing it. Even if you never had the urge to get on a sled again you'll think about the money you lost.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.