Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Non of the indicator lights on the dash of my sled work. Noticed it when the light for the high low beam didnt work. The red light doesnt come on when i hit the break either. Anyone else have this happen?

·
Registered
33 Posts
yup, my 01 600 just starting doing that this year....Im not sure what it is, but I'd speculate that its either "green wire" or a bad ground......just keep an extra special eye on your fluid level's until the problem is solved....let me know if you come up with anything!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Those lamps burn out. Try plugging the wires from one that you know you can check like the brake or high beam into the dess or low oil and see if it is the lamps or the wiring. We had 3 of the 4 on our 01 go out this year. Actually, when one quit working, we checked them all and found out two others were not working. They could have failed some time ago. Good luck

·
Registered
102 Posts
scanny said:
Those lamps burn out. Try plugging the wires from one that you know you can check like the brake or high beam into the dess or low oil and see if it is the lamps or the wiring. We had 3 of the 4 on our 01 go out this year. Actually, when one quit working, we checked them all and found out two others were not working. They could have failed some time ago. Good luck
[snapback]707349[/snapback]​
Ive got the same exact problem, except the oil light does glow when braking, everything else doesnt light. How do you access the bulbs? Do the indicators pop out from the front, or do you have to access them from the backside?.. If backside any tips, or info on how to doo? 01 Formula 700. Thanks all.... I need something to doo while I watch the snow NOT Fall...AAaaarrrggghh!

·
Registered
7 Posts
wooza1 said:
scanny said:
[snapback]707349[/snapback]​
Ive got the same exact problem, except the oil light does glow when braking, everything else doesnt light. How do you access the bulbs? Do the indicators pop out from the front, or do you have to access them from the backside?.. If backside any tips, or info on how to doo? 01 Formula 700. Thanks all.... I need something to doo while I watch the snow NOT Fall...AAaaarrrggghh!

[snapback]707478[/snapback]​
hey there try by taking off the windsheild and you should be able to access the bulbs from there .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not to join the yeah me too club.......but mine are all out but the DESS and the brake light doesn't work either. The tail/brake bulb is good I've tried switching the indicator bulbs for the DESS bulb that I know works and still nothing. I think the DESS bulb may be different though it has a different part # so might not be the same. I'm thinking bad ground somewhere but am stumped on where to check. as for accessing the indicator bulbs open the hood and remove the black panel under the headlight that accesses all the bulbs and dash guages. If anyone finds something let me know and I'll do the same.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts