Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'pr - Dootalk.com Site Issues and Suggestion Box - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Error: Could not load template 'tabAboutMe' from group 'pr

error message tabAboutMe template group profile profile tab your sled

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 flyynbrian

flyynbrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Sled:2013 Ren X

Posted 23 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

I guess I'm still riding a 2011 model sled in the profile.  Cannot change 'Your Sled'.  See title for specific error msg.  Nothing found in DT help, no related results in DT search.  Tested this on both mac and pc - same error on both.

#2 Bobadoo®

Bobadoo®

ADMIN

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 11601 posts
  • Sled:2012 XRS

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

I have an account setup as a regular member just to test reported problems that my admin account may override.

I have changed the type of snowmobile I ride using Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome without any issues.

:shrug

If you would like me to change something in your profile send me a pm.

~Bob

Accept what you cannot change, summon the courage to change what you can and have the wisdom to know the difference.

pink_ribbonCustom_zpsd095be60.jpg

#3 flyynbrian

flyynbrian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Sled:2013 Ren X

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Duly noted.  Thanks for looking at it but that's not how the board is supposed to function however from an IT standpoint.  It's not on the user end.  It can be fixed and is likely a group policy issue on the admin side and/or an issue with the user file which depends on /admin/applications/members/extensions/profileTabs/aboutme.conf.php.  In any case, here's the link to Invision to escalate this with a support ticket (let them walk you through the resolution of that) and then be able to rebuild the user profile and/or group policy.

#4 Bobadoo®

Bobadoo®

ADMIN

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 11601 posts
  • Sled:2012 XRS

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

I'll report your concern, I simply missed that you were trying to edit your profile by clicking on the "About Me" tab..To the best of my recolection that's never been the intended link to edit your profile info.

Click on your name in the upper right hand corner, then click on "My Profile", then click on the "Edit my Profile" tab on the right side of the page..You can change your info there.

Thanks,

~Bob

Accept what you cannot change, summon the courage to change what you can and have the wisdom to know the difference.

pink_ribbonCustom_zpsd095be60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users