2007 MXZ renegade skis - REV Chassis - Performance and Trail Models - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

2007 MXZ renegade skis

skis mxz 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Brinks1

Brinks1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Sled:09 MXZ 800r

Posted 08 March 2021 - 04:11 PM

I have a 2007 MXZ Renegade 600 that I need to replace the skis on.  It's a spare sled so I'd rather not drop the $ on a new set.  Looking at used sets I find many that look the same but the part numbers are slightly different.  Are these fairly interchangeable?  There is a set of new aftermarkets on ebay that says it's a match but the attachment point looks different than oem.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give to steer me in the right direction.  My current skis are the pilot 5.7 with 2 wear bars on each.  One in the center and one on the outside.  

#2 stealth bomber

stealth bomber

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13540 posts
  • Interests:Running over snowflakes
  • Sled:2020 XRS 850

Posted 08 March 2021 - 08:27 PM

Basically you could run any factory ski from the 1990’s to current model year on that sled. If you’re looking for aftermarket you’re going to have to give more info, but most aftermarket are universal and would fit with the right hardware. Have you checked local buy/sell groups and the classifieds on here? Should be fairly easy to find something. Also the 5.7 upgrade kit from the dealer is a pretty cost effective way to get a new set of skis, carbides and all the hardware.

#3 Brinks1

Brinks1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Sled:09 MXZ 800r

Posted 08 March 2021 - 09:13 PM

Thanks much for the 5.7 upgrade kit option idea. I think I might go that route. I did find some used options but wasn’t sure I could use them because the part numbers were slight off. Knowing I can use most ski doo skis in that general year range is helpful information. Again, thank you.

Edited by Brinks1, 09 March 2021 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users