Item: 2010 Skidoo Renegade 1200 Adrenaline
Location: Eau Claire, WI
Price: 4,700 cash
This is Skidoo’s Rev XR platform 1200cc 4-stroke purchased new by me in 2010. Clean registration and title. It has 4,053 miles.
I’ve done several things to it.
- 5.9 Pilot skis with Center 8” Bergstrom Triple Points carbide and OEM carbide moved to the outside (Bergstrom carbides are due for replacement)
- RPM Composites carbon/Kevlar full coverage skid plate
- 6-8 inch Rox adjustable handlebar riser
- 1.75 x 16 inch Challenger Trail Lite track
- Skinz Protective Gear snowmobile cover
- Skidoo tunnel bag
- Skidoo 2-up seat
Oil has been changed seasonally and chain case oil changed every other season. It has a new Dayco XTX3054 belt, new Hyperfax track sliders and a new battery. Always stored inside a garage. The sled is in good condition, with the usual wear, scuffs, scratches, etc. It has original shocks and clutch. I don’t often get a chance to travel to ride, and so despite having this sled for 10 years, it only has 4,053 miles on it. It has always run well and been dead reliable. This sled has gobs of torque and the larger lugged track helps it hook up. The 6.9s and the 16 x 1.75 track helps off-set the nose heavy characteristics and reduces the potential for getting stuck in the deep stuff.
Edited by ToastR, 28 February 2021 - 11:04 PM.