Boyesen reeds question - REV-XP / XS Chassis - Performance Trail 120-129 Inch Models - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Boyesen reeds question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skidoorevxp

skidoorevxp

Ford hater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19327 posts
  • Sled:rev800, 2015 gade backcountry 600

Posted 22 February 2021 - 06:58 PM

Looking around online, and getting mixed results for this, 2015 600ho etec, my stock boots are done/torn (ripped while removing them while getting the motor out). Are the rage cages all aluminum, or is it just the reed cage itself and still has the rubber boot? Some show it’s just the reed cage and you need a rubber boot still, which is that’s the case I’ll stick with oem... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pin it or die type stuff there.. Nothing worse than coming around a corner and seeing a freekin pond that's the entire way across the trail and 50 yards long. Oh and of course the lip at the exit point on the pond is about a foot high straight up and your wife is right behind you on her sled and you say "PIN IT and KEEP IT PINNED!"... and she says "what?".

Tic knows how to pin it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I’m sick of snow

#2 Thumb2bar

Thumb2bar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4418 posts
  • Sled:16 Gade800X,09 800x 120,18 850x 129

Posted Yesterday, 07:32 AM

If you go that route, these are the ones you want. Aluminum throat to airbox. I had them on my 800r, real nice pieces. 

Boyesen Rage Cage RAD86E-2 Ski-Doo 600 E-TEC 09-18 | eBay

#3 skidoorevxp

skidoorevxp

Ford hater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19327 posts
  • Sled:rev800, 2015 gade backcountry 600

Posted Yesterday, 09:28 AM

If you go that route, these are the ones you want. Aluminum throat to airbox. I had them on my 800r, real nice pieces.

Boyesen Rage Cage RAD86E-2 Ski-Doo 600 E-TEC 09-18 | eBay

that’s what I want, but when I was searching I was finding conflicting pictures on if it was the aluminum boot or you needed a full rubber boot, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's pin it or die type stuff there.. Nothing worse than coming around a corner and seeing a freekin pond that's the entire way across the trail and 50 yards long. Oh and of course the lip at the exit point on the pond is about a foot high straight up and your wife is right behind you on her sled and you say "PIN IT and KEEP IT PINNED!"... and she says "what?".

Tic knows how to pin it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I’m sick of snow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users