#1 Gordo427

Gordo427

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2658 posts
  • Sled:Mxz800 mxz600 ho mzx600 Sdi 850 renagade

Posted 11 February 2021 - 06:56 PM

So I finally got to use my new Mission ckx helmet I have a 2xl and wear glasses. I can actually ride with them now this is the first helmet I have ever had that I can wear them. When I first start out they might fog real quick but once I get going they do not fog up. The rubber seal seems like it has to fit you good to seal. My works very well no fogging issues and have ridden over 500 miles.

#2 snowman700

snowman700

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Sled:900 ACE Enduro

Posted 11 February 2021 - 08:36 PM

Nice to hear.....i use a modular 3 and ride with my glasses pushed out from my face a little and it works well, but the mod is heavy.

I bought a 509 modular and its lighter but my glasses fog a little....plus i think i bought a size too small so with a headsock on it hurts a little.....

Is it easy to open to drink water??? I drink constantly when i ride.....

I might try mission on at the next fall sled show so thanks for the report!

#3 Nooski

Nooski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts
  • Interests:Archery, fishing, ATV, bird and deer hunting, avid golfer,
  • Sled:2014 GSX SE 600

Posted 11 February 2021 - 08:55 PM

So I finally got to use my new Mission ckx helmet I have a 2xl and wear glasses. I can actually ride with them now this is the first helmet I have ever had that I can wear them. When I first start out they might fog real quick but once I get going they do not fog up. The rubber seal seems like it has to fit you good to seal. My works very well no fogging issues and have ridden over 500 miles.

Which model did you get and with or without the electric shield?  I was looking at a Tracker Mission with electric shield in 2X.

#4 600 sdi rever

600 sdi rever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • Sled:2021 900T XRS

Posted 11 February 2021 - 09:54 PM

Nice to hear.....i use a modular 3 and ride with my glasses pushed out from my face a little and it works well, but the mod is heavy.

I bought a 509 modular and its lighter but my glasses fog a little....plus i think i bought a size too small so with a headsock on it hurts a little.....

Is it easy to open to drink water??? I drink constantly when i ride.....

I might try mission on at the next fall sled show so thanks for the report!

Very easy to open and drink water.

#5 Gordo427

Gordo427

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 10:03 PM

Which model did you get and with or without the electric shield? I was looking at a Tracker Mission with electric shield in 2X.

07bdc124b295ff5b780d1d700e210985.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 Mullet Man

Mullet Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Sled:2019 Renegade Adrenaline 900T

Posted 11 February 2021 - 10:25 PM

Thats a good price for the electric. I may end up selling mine (matte black), I like the white and black version that's out now.

CKXmissionwhite.jpg

Plenty of room to take a drink, without removing it. 

2019 Renegade Adrenaline 900 ACE Turbo, 1.25" Ripsaw, Studboy 6" Deuce Bars, 6" RSI riser.

1998 MXZ670, 20/44 gearing, Goodwin clutching, Tracks USA 136" extension, 1.5" Intense track, 3" ROX riser.

#7 Nooski

Nooski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 10:34 PM

07bdc124b295ff5b780d1d700e210985.jpg

That is the exact one I was looking at tonight.  I wear a 2X helmet and was unsure whether the CKX helmet was a true 2X and would fit like my other helmets.  If it was a little smaller that would be ok but I didn't want it to be larger.  The sizes seem all over on different brands.  No one local has any to try.  Dennis Kirk has been out of the Mission and Titan helmets for a while along with most everything else. 

Edited by Nooski, 11 February 2021 - 10:42 PM.

#8 Gordo427

Gordo427

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2658 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 10:44 PM

https://www.ckxgear....et-sizing-chart

#9 FordFan17

FordFan17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Sled:2016 1200 Renegade X

Posted 11 February 2021 - 10:52 PM

That is the exact one I was looking at tonight. I wear a 2X helmet and was unsure whether the CKX helmet was a true 2X and would fit like my other helmets. If it was a little smaller that would be ok but I didn't want it to be larger. The sizes seem all over on different brands. No one local has any to try. Dennis Kirk has been out of the Mission and Titan helmets for a while along with most everything else.

I ordered one from Dennis Kirk last Sunday and got it 3 days later. I ordered a 2xl since that’s what my other helmets were even though the guide said I should have gone size smaller, glad I went with what I’ve always had.

Edited by FordFan17, 11 February 2021 - 10:53 PM.

#10 mrsnapper1

mrsnapper1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Sled:2014 renegade x 800 2014 1200 ren adr

Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:10 PM

My bv2s and every other helmet I've wasted money on have always been large. I got the Mission carbon in large and it fits perfect. Forth ride this morning at 6F and brought the cable to plug it in if I needed it. I didnt!!! This helmet if properly adjusted is flippin awesome! No balaclava, warm if you close the front vents, and zero fogging!!! A first for me on my helmet journey. Bvs2 didnt really fog but theres more issues with that helmet as most know. Great vision and finally for me, a light comfortable helmet that disappears.

#11 Nooski

Nooski

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 11 February 2021 - 11:17 PM

I ordered one from Dennis Kirk last Sunday and got it 3 days later. I ordered a 2xl since that’s what my other helmets were even though the guide said I should have gone size smaller, glad I went with what I’ve always had.

Stupid me.  I was looking under modular.  They are listed under full face. 

#12 FordFan17

FordFan17

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Sled:2016 1200 Renegade X

Posted 12 February 2021 - 09:56 AM

Stupid me. I was looking under modular. They are listed under full face.

Yes they are

#13 bamm320

bamm320

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:St Clements Snowmobile Club
  • Sled:2017 Renegade X 850 Orange Crush

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:41 PM

awesome helmet .....first day out Mission tracker...........never fogged up even when stopped.......visor  worked really well looking into the sun

made my day first time out with this helmet........excellent vision....

#14 Greencat

Greencat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 292 posts
  • Sled:2021 Renegade X 900T

Posted 13 February 2021 - 08:32 PM

awesome helmet .....first day out Mission tracker...........never fogged up even when stopped.......visor worked really well looking into the sun

made my day first time out with this helmet........excellent vision....

Had my first issue today with my Mission, though really not entirely the fault of the helmet. I ducked to avoid taking a face slapper to the shield and it caught the peak square in the center and snapped it in half. I think it was a combination of a branch that was a little thicker than most and it being 0f at the time. I’ve ordered 2 more to have a spare on hand.

Speed Changes You!

#15 Mullet Man

Mullet Man

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • Sled:2019 Renegade Adrenaline 900T

Posted 20 February 2021 - 10:49 AM

Picked up an outer smoke lens, new on Ebay for a great price. Really quick and easy swap. Gonna be great for daytime use.

CKXoutersmoke.jpeg

2019 Renegade Adrenaline 900 ACE Turbo, 1.25" Ripsaw, Studboy 6" Deuce Bars, 6" RSI riser.

1998 MXZ670, 20/44 gearing, Goodwin clutching, Tracks USA 136" extension, 1.5" Intense track, 3" ROX riser.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users