#16 ajellis12

ajellis12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Sled:09 Summit xm 800 ptek 154”

Posted 07 April 2021 - 06:47 PM

I bought a ckx Titian for this season and I love it. The muzzle folds down so you can talk and drink. I also got the heated goggles with it. The only upgrade I need to do is get the battery pack for it.

#17 wildcard28

wildcard28

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1267 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling, Nascar, Fishing, some camping
  • Sled:14 Ski doo XM Summit X 163

Posted 12 May 2021 - 09:39 PM

So I've been thinking of switching to a modular helmet. I'm getting tired of the goggle and balaclava [email protected]#k around.

I ride 100% mountains & and have always had MX style with goggles. I've never ridden with anyone with a modular helmet so I have no insight as to the positives and negatives.

These new helmets look like they could get the job done, with a heated visor, but I just don't know.

Please share your experiences

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I feel ya on the goggle helmet debacle, carrying couple pairs goggles cause fogging and needing different colors for weather etc.. I've fought this for many many yes now. Until I bought 509 2.0 ignite goggles with the magnetic changeable lenzs man I'm telling ya is a 300%+ game changer I rode all last season and ony wore One! Pair goggles the electric barely ever turned on never ran a battery dead all season , most times if they did fog was so easy to just pop out of frames still haveing helmet on and goggles in the wipe with micro fiber cloth and they pop themselves back in just hold up close to frames the magnets just pull snap them into place. Course I added these to 509 Altitude helmet bought 2yrs previous perfect designed fit.
I even have a pair or non heated ones in case in my Bca backcountry bag and they never got taken out for backups all season, this is such a game changer and worth every penny.
Now I have about 8 pairs goggles over yrs to sell somehow. Lol

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

14` XM Summit X 800Etec 163

15` Ras2 Front Suspension

Swaybar Quick Disconnect

SHR T3 Rear Skid Relocate

15` T3 Rev Scratchers

Skinz Straight Post Forward

Skinz Headlight Delete

Skinz Front bumper

2 Linq systems

Rail Stiffeners