The sleds and trailer, are ready. - Sledding - General Discussion - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

The sleds and trailer, are ready.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cr500r

cr500r

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1379 posts
  • Sled:2019 Grand Touring Limited 600R

Posted 27 October 2020 - 07:40 AM

I had not used the enclosed trailer all that much this past summer on account of my 8yo daughter not wanting to ride her TT-R 90 but I did use it this past weekend to help move my mother in law and was happy that the trailer is working perfectly as I had flushed and filled the hubs with fresh grease this past spring and as I might have only towed the trailer some 300 miles since, the hubs/bearings should be good for the winter. 

I had made sure to keep the batteries in all the sleds charged and once my boy and I rolled the machines outside, they all started right up and my boy had a good time riding the Snoscoot up and down our street/cul de sac and had even remarked that he could hardly wait for the snow to come so he could snowmobile. 

It helped that the 600R had fogged itself and that the 900 ACE only needed the engine oil changed as they both started and ran perfectly.  Same with the Snoscoot as I had bought an oil sucker to get the oil out as the drain bolt for the engine is about impossible to get to.   

The machines went up and into the V-nose door and will wait for the the snow to fly and  12/15 for the trails to open in NH.  

Now just need to get the 2021 trail stickers and tie all the machines down, get all the gear  bags set for snowmobiling and we'll be ready.  

2019 Grand Touring Limited 600R

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users