DOOTALK Race Support. Petersen 112 - Page 2 - Sledding - General Discussion - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

DOOTALK Race Support. Petersen 112

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1181 posts
  • Sled:2021 Ski Doo 600RS

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:30 AM

Things are coming along nicely and we should be set to get on snow within the next week or so. Before I get on the road and focus on practicing, I wanted to share with you some much awaited news. Matt Marquis of Sleddiction/4M Graphix wrapped up the website this past week so all of the clothing (t-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc.) is available for preorder at the link below:

https://petersen112g...morder.com/sale

We will likely only do one run of apparel this year, so dont wait. The deadline for ordering is Thursday, December 3. After that, everything will be printed and shipped directly to your door.

1fcc75f8211e981cdf39873cc90f9f37.jpg

If you or a business you're a part of is looking to get shirts or hats designed, I strongly encourage you to contact Matt. I've dealt with a lot of print and design companies over the year and assure you that you will not find someone more dedicated to getting you exactly what you're after. With many school sports being cancelled this fall and winter, the need for sportswear has gone down a bit so let's all show Matt our support by either purchasing some Petersen Racing apparel or by having his business design your own apparel.

If anyone has any questions on the apparel for this year, please just let me know.

Thanks again everyone!

Edited by petersen112, 16 November 2020 - 08:37 AM.

Follow my 2020-2021 race season in the link below:

https://www.dootalk....-racing-effort/

Thank you to all of the 2020-2021 Petersen Racing sponsors: Ski-Doo, Lakeland Powersports, Incredible Bank, Goodwin Performance, DooTalk, Big Kid Powersports, Fly Racing, WPS Inc, Ken of KRM Enterprises, Mainway Solutions, Stud Boy, USI Skis, Rox Speed FX, ODI Grips, 213 Parts, XPS, Two7 Designs, 4M Graphix, and all of the DooTalk members!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users