DOOTALK Race Support. Petersen 112 - Page 2 - Sledding - General Discussion - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

DOOTALK Race Support. Petersen 112

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • Sled:2021 Ski Doo 600RS

Posted 16 November 2020 - 12:30 AM

Things are coming along nicely and we should be set to get on snow within the next week or so. Before I get on the road and focus on practicing, I wanted to share with you some much awaited news. Matt Marquis of Sleddiction/4M Graphix wrapped up the website this past week so all of the clothing (t-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc.) is available for preorder at the link below:

https://petersen112g...morder.com/sale

We will likely only do one run of apparel this year, so dont wait. The deadline for ordering is Thursday, December 3. After that, everything will be printed and shipped directly to your door.

1fcc75f8211e981cdf39873cc90f9f37.jpg

If you or a business you're a part of is looking to get shirts or hats designed, I strongly encourage you to contact Matt. I've dealt with a lot of print and design companies over the year and assure you that you will not find someone more dedicated to getting you exactly what you're after. With many school sports being cancelled this fall and winter, the need for sportswear has gone down a bit so let's all show Matt our support by either purchasing some Petersen Racing apparel or by having his business design your own apparel.

If anyone has any questions on the apparel for this year, please just let me know.

Thanks again everyone!

Edited by petersen112, 16 November 2020 - 08:37 AM.

Follow my 2020-2021 race season in the link below:

https://www.dootalk....-racing-effort/

Thank you to all of the 2020-2021 Petersen Racing sponsors: Ski-Doo, Lakeland Powersports, Incredible Bank, Goodwin Performance, DooTalk, Big Kid Powersports, Fly Racing, WPS Inc, Ken of KRM Enterprises, Mainway Solutions, Stud Boy, USI Skis, Rox Speed FX, ODI Grips, 213 Parts, XPS, Two7 Designs, 4M Graphix, and all of the DooTalk members!

#17 InTheSticks

InTheSticks

Looking for the Hot Tub...

• DOOCrew
  • 6423 posts
  • Interests:...too much junk...
  • Sled:Track shoes and a ski...does that count?

Posted 24 November 2020 - 10:30 AM

Only 4 have donated so far Please Help Support Brian :checkerd :checkerd :checkerd

Done.

2019 XRS, Black..with an Orange, Green wrap.    <- For Sale SOLD

2020 XRS, Black with Yellow Graphics 

2021 XRS, Black...should be here any day...hope soon!!  <--- IT ARRIVED 1/5/21 <-- Picked up 1/6/21  Let the accessory fun begin.

Beagle Ridge Snow Cam is up --> Click me

#18 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 11:32 AM

Good luck

I completely understand. I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned it in this thread like I did in my race thread, but I am extremely fortunate to say that I will be going racing regardless of the amount of donations we receive this year. It helps tremendously with hotels, fuel, unexpected mechanical failures, etc. but I would never put that burden solely on others.

Those that kindly donate do get entered into random giveaways throughout the season which I hope is some consolation but I’m also open to displaying people’s names or logos on our equipment as a way to give back. KRM is a textbook example of this.

Anyways, there will be no hard feelings from me towards those who are unable or choose not to donate. My only hope is that you’ll still follow along on our progress throughout the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you to all of the 2020-2021 Petersen Racing sponsors: Ski-Doo, Lakeland Powersports, Incredible Bank, Goodwin Performance, DooTalk, Big Kid Powersports, Fly Racing, WPS Inc, Ken of KRM Enterprises, Mainway Solutions, Stud Boy, USI Skis, Rox Speed FX, ODI Grips, 213 Parts, XPS, Two7 Designs, 4M Graphix, and all of the DooTalk members!

#19 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 11:34 AM

Done.

Thank you Chris!

#20 B2000rev

B2000rev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Sled:2000 mxzx 440

Posted 25 November 2020 - 08:28 PM

Small oil reservoir on 2000 mxzx 440? What is it for? What ki d of oil do i use? Is the list for converting to trail sled for a 2000 the same in the tread for converting?

#21 Mach189

Mach189

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16582 posts
  • Interests:ice fishing, shuffleboard, bowling, vintage baseball
  • Sled:89 Mach1 05 500ss 20 Gade 600ace

Posted 27 November 2020 - 03:38 PM

Small oil reservoir on 2000 mxzx 440? What is it for? What ki d of oil do i use? Is the list for converting to trail sled for a 2000 the same in the tread for converting?

Head down to t Race Sled section for your questions

MXZX Race Sleds
https://r.tapatalk.c...link_source=app

#22 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 12:06 AM

Just another heads up that the website for ordering will be closing at 11:59 PM on Thursday, December 3 (yes, this Thursday!!!). After that, we will be unable to take orders so make sure you head over to https://petersen112g...morder.com/sale and take advantage of it while you can. Whether it's a hat, t-shirt, or hoodie, every little bit of support means a lot!

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a PM. 

Thanks everyone!

#23 6100D

6100D

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 3114 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling,Hunting,Fishing,Beer,My Wife, not in that order though>>>
  • Sled:Rupp

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:19 PM

Just another heads up that the website for ordering will be closing at 11:59 PM on Thursday, December 3 (yes, this Thursday!!!). After that, we will be unable to take orders so make sure you head over to https://petersen112g...morder.com/sale and take advantage of it while you can. Whether it's a hat, t-shirt, or hoodie, every little bit of support means a lot!

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a PM. 

Thanks everyone!

yes that did come up fast Brian>>>>>>Ordered a couple items this year  and best of luck racing this year also>>>>

" Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you."

"If you haven't grown up by age 60,You don't have to."

#24 Mike-337

Mike-337

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9002 posts
  • Interests:Short course Off-Road Racing. ATVs. Duel-Sport bike, Snowmobiling.
  • Sled:2008 Vector Anniversary Edition

Posted 02 December 2020 - 02:55 PM

I haven't been on here enough to keep up, but I caught this just now and it makes my day that you (Brian) are not only going to be back, but stronger then ever! Can I ask how old you are? (I was thinking about that with the 9:00 to 5:00 job comment) just wondering.
One thing that sticks out is KRM, you are the man! That is so cool of you, kudos. Much respect for you sir!
Anyway, best of luck.
Mike
The older i get, the faster i was.

#25 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:05 PM

yes that did come up fast Brian>>>>>>Ordered a couple items this year and best of luck racing this year also>>>>

Right!?? It’s hard to believe it’s December already. Thank you for making a purchase to support us!

#26 petersen112

petersen112

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1199 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:11 PM

I haven't been on here enough to keep up, but I caught this just now and it makes my day that you (Brian) are not only going to be back, but stronger then ever! Can I ask how old you are? (I was thinking about that with the 9:00 to 5:00 job comment) just wondering.
One thing that sticks out is KRM, you are the man! That is so cool of you, kudos. Much respect for you sir!
Anyway, best of luck.
Mike

Well Mike, thank you for taking the time to check in and comment, I really do appreciate it! And no problem on the age question. I’m 26 now, but have been racing snocross since I was about 5. I knew all along it was going to be a hobby (although a very serious one) that doesn’t exactly pay the bills so I was always more focused on school. Got my bachelor’s degree in business management, a minor in marketing, along with a sales certificate by the time I was 21 and I’ve been working at a desk as a business systems analyst ever since. Fortunately for me, the higher ups at the company know my passion for the sport and allow me to use up my vacation time all winter long, thus making this come full circle lol.

If you’ve got more questions, feel free to shoot them my way!

Also, keep an eye on my thread in the race sled section. I’ve got a massive post I will be making tonight with tons of info!

Edited by petersen112, 02 December 2020 - 03:11 PM.

#27 krm

krm

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 18029 posts
  • Interests:building/racing sleds krm 432 driver graham coombs ,brandon colgin ,brett burns #217 moto cross ,Pro stk dirt cars ,Ken Martin Driver
  • Sled:,19 900t 20,850xrs 21 850x21900t x

Posted 07 December 2020 - 12:39 PM

Brian glad you got some seat time in ,Hopefully BRP figures out the Mapping soon .Bogging means the raves open too soon .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users