#1 DooDown87

DooDown87

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 17490 posts
  • Sled:900 Blizzard, and what next?

Posted 13 September 2020 - 11:35 PM

Currently looking at buying a leftover 2020. Problem is I don’t have time to get one home before October. Anyone know if Leftover incentives tend to get worse, better or stay the same from September to November?

#2 Yamdoo

Yamdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Sled:Backcountry 850

Posted 14 September 2020 - 07:18 AM

I can only speak from the dealers I see but they are very very low on inventory on both snowmobiles and SXS/ATV. COVID has had buyers flocking and buying what they can instead of spending money to fly and vaca elsewhere.

It's possible the incentives won't be there until later Feb. My bud went to a large Pol dealer to get a belt for his RZR. He said the showroom had very few sleds or SXS in it currently.

#3 Couch1

Couch1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1946 posts
  • Sled:2019 Mxz Blizzard 600R

Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:50 AM

Was at my dealer Sat and he said incentives were gonna disappear when they expire this time

#4 Mill

Mill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 897 posts
  • Sled:2006 Rev 800

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:05 AM

There will be nothing left by the time you look. Sleds are flying out the door just like powersports toys this summer.

I would not wait or think about incentives. Another option, call dealer and get on a waitlist for a cancelled spring check, but you have to be ready to pull the trigger, or put down a deposit on something.

The shut down and part supply chain stoppage from covid has affected manufacturing in a neg way. There is no more walking in to places and getting what you want whenever you want it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

#5 DooDown87

DooDown87

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 17490 posts
  • Sled:900 Blizzard, and what next?

Posted 14 September 2020 - 09:11 AM

I’ve already looked. Everything I want is out there. Including like said, an opportunity to pick up a spring check. That’s not the problem. I can’t get to a dealer to finalize a deal until October. Which means I can put money down on the sled now, but all incentives will be October, not September.

By the way, yes sales of everything were way way up this year as we all no. But not one sled dealer has said they will be getting less inventory then they ordered. Also there’s tons of springs checks dealers are expecting people will back out of. But like said above, wait too long and you’ll be paying full retail.

By December, the Inventory will be low, but right not it’s fine. Which is why I’m looking when the leaves are still green.

#6 srocher

srocher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Sled:2021 Renegade 850 XRS (on order)

Posted 14 September 2020 - 10:54 AM

My dealer is generally in the know and he told me that his BRP rep said non-current rebates are going to be cut dramatically on October 1.

Buy one now and pick it up later is my advice.

2020 Renegade 850XRS 

#7 mile9c1

mile9c1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2588 posts
  • Sled:SB 800

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:42 AM

Nobody knows what the future holds but prices always climb in the fall. I haven't seen any great deals since March/April 2019.

#8 treker

treker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Sled:10 ski-doo mxz adrenaline

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:51 AM

Need a snow machine? Check out the dealers in southern New England. As of this post, pretty near 100 between just five dealers and these are just Ski-Doo's

By the way in Connecticut for winter December 21 to March 20 not one major snow storm................You read it rght. Oh sure a few dustings but that was it

Snow machines O'plenty

#9 Yamdoo

Yamdoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Sled:Backcountry 850

Posted 14 September 2020 - 11:55 AM

Flamingo in Palmer MA just got a truckload of Ski Doo crates delivered recently.

#10 jcjc

jcjc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts
  • Sled:2020 Freeride 165 3"

Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:04 PM

out in this neck of the woods, the dealers aren't willing to deal much at all. i was inquiring about some 2020.5 turbos for a buddy and they're asking full price for both and one of those is a demo.

#11 tjmaxx

tjmaxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Sled:2017 renegade adrenaline 1200

Posted 14 September 2020 - 04:01 PM

Deals are definitely worse than last season and I've seen 2020's are better priced than 2019's so I'd say rebates are going to be worse if not gone. I'd buy now and pick up when you can. I've got my sled for sale and if it sells I've got a few picked out already

#12 Pit Grunt

Pit Grunt

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 8337 posts
  • Interests:ADMIN
  • Sled:2020 900 ACE Renegade DOOTALK sled

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:02 PM

Make deal over phone and send check or credit card. Most dealers will work with you.

WE RIDE !!!

#13 Skioutty

Skioutty

East Coast Tony

• Moderators+
  • PipPipPip
  • 48643 posts
  • Interests:Obviously snowmobiling!
    ATV's
    Cutting trees & firewood
    Most DIY stuff
  • Sled:2020 900T XRS

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:10 PM

Make deal over phone and send check or credit card. Most dealers will work with you.

Heck I'm here in NJ and have bought from Leaders in Michigan  :righton

f71762337ccf0c33dd71f6cbfe60c1dc--badges             rotating%20can-am.gif 49a32012ba348129e43bc509332344f6.jpg                   

Character is doing the right thing even when nobody is watching!

#14 Sam I am

Sam I am

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 761 posts
  • Sled:A lot of Ski Doos

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:43 PM

I live in Fargo, ND and bought mine out of PA last year...

#15 Brad460

Brad460

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Motocross and snowmobiles
  • Sled:MXZ6 and ZR6

Posted 14 September 2020 - 05:59 PM

There will be nothing left by the time you look. Sleds are flying out the door just like powersports toys this summer.
I would not wait or think about incentives. Another option, call dealer and get on a waitlist for a cancelled spring check, but you have to be ready to pull the trigger, or put down a deposit on something.
The shut down and part supply chain stoppage from covid has affected manufacturing in a neg way. There is no more walking in to places and getting what you want whenever you want it.
Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Sleds are flying out the door? How do you know this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users