Big East Show Canceled. - Page 2 - Sledding - General Discussion - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Big East Show Canceled.

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 skidoorevxp

skidoorevxp

Ford hater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18425 posts
  • Sled:rev800, 2015 gade backcountry 600

Posted 02 August 2020 - 05:40 PM

well you did comment a lot on there posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They asked for feedback... you’re not gonna deny how poor that show was last year

That's pin it or die type stuff there.. Nothing worse than coming around a corner and seeing a freekin pond that's the entire way across the trail and 50 yards long. Oh and of course the lip at the exit point on the pond is about a foot high straight up and your wife is right behind you on her sled and you say "PIN IT and KEEP IT PINNED!"... and she says "what?".

Tic knows how to pin it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I’m sick of snow

#17 MX-Z Man

MX-Z Man

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 27339 posts
  • Sled:'19 850X, Outlander 650XT, & Defender XT

Posted 03 August 2020 - 05:21 AM

^^^ Last year's show was pretty pathetic, especially compared to previous years.

Too bad too as the potential of the new location was good. Free parking and lots of room, whats not to like. Unfortunately the final product left a lot to be desired.

Oh well, no matter how bad the 2019 show was its still better than the 2020 show!

gallery_5_57_615.jpg

The XP was the most fun sled ever made - but I liked my XR more. The 850 takes it to a whole different level. 

No Need to Freeze-buy a set of these! http://www.coldguards.com/

#18 skidoorevxp

skidoorevxp

Ford hater

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18425 posts
  • Sled:rev800, 2015 gade backcountry 600

Posted 03 August 2020 - 07:18 AM

^^^ Last year's show was pretty pathetic, especially compared to previous years.

Too bad too as the potential of the new location was good. Free parking and lots of room, whats not to like. Unfortunately the final product left a lot to be desired.

Oh well, no matter how bad the 2019 show was its still better than the 2020 show!

even if I only pick up some oil or carbides, it was a thing to do on the weekend and get into the sled season vibes, as typically the weekend prior is the local clubs grass drags, and then head down the 90 for the show the following weekend, by then, it’s start getting stuff in order for the season. I’m just hoping emperor cuomo doesn’t pull the plug on sled season

That's pin it or die type stuff there.. Nothing worse than coming around a corner and seeing a freekin pond that's the entire way across the trail and 50 yards long. Oh and of course the lip at the exit point on the pond is about a foot high straight up and your wife is right behind you on her sled and you say "PIN IT and KEEP IT PINNED!"... and she says "what?".

Tic knows how to pin it!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I’m sick of snow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users