#31 postman24

postman24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Sled:2021 Ski-Doo MXZ X 850 Etec

Posted 29 June 2020 - 09:07 AM

It looks like I was right, when a few months ago everyone was panicking about whether they would even get their 2021 sleds due to COVID-19. I said just be patient, we're looking too far down the road to panic. Now it looks like we may get the sleds earlier than normal. Wonder how much spring orders were down, if any. 

#32 6100D

6100D

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 2937 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling,Hunting,Fishing,Beer,My Wife, not in that order though>>>
  • Sled:Rupp

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:36 AM

It looks like I was right, when a few months ago everyone was panicking about whether they would even get their 2021 sleds due to COVID-19. I said just be patient, we're looking too far down the road to panic. Now it looks like we may get the sleds earlier than normal. Wonder how much spring orders were down, if any. 

I talked to the dealer I work with and ask out of curiosity how the spring order sleds compared to the year before,( they sell poo and doo sleds) and the comment made was double compared to the year before>>>>>and most of them were financed also>>>>>>so I was told anyway>>>>>

" Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you."

"If you haven't grown up by age 60,You don't have to."

#33 Z7*

Z7*

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6197 posts
  • Interests:Family Hunting Fishing Sledding
  • Sled:2021 BC XRS on the way

Posted 29 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

I didn't even get that, just a receipt for my deposit. 

I got a build sheet but never made a deposit.

We'll see how this works out. 

#34 postman24

postman24

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts
  • Sled:2021 Ski-Doo MXZ X 850 Etec

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:42 AM

I talked to the dealer I work with and ask out of curiosity how the spring order sleds compared to the year before,( they sell poo and doo sleds) and the comment made was double compared to the year before>>>>>and most of them were financed also>>>>>>so I was told anyway>>>>>

Interesting, would have guessed that spring orders were down at least somewhat with all the commotion over the dreaded virus. Wonder if this is the case just with your dealer or is it across the board.

#35 kruuuzn

kruuuzn

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Sled:'15/16 X-Gade's, '17 Blizzard, '17 TNT

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:17 PM

Interstingly enough, not what I've heard from a few stores. I'm not quite sure how they determined that most were financed since there's been no deliveriies. I'd be curious to see how many go undelivered to the original individual with such early shipments this year.

#36 Milt11

Milt11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Sled:2019 Freeride 165

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:08 PM

My last two Freerides arrived at my dealer middle of July each year. Sleds aren’t showing up earlier than past years

#37 6100D

6100D

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 2937 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling,Hunting,Fishing,Beer,My Wife, not in that order though>>>
  • Sled:Rupp

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:31 PM

Interstingly enough, not what I've heard from a few stores. I'm not quite sure how they determined that most were financed since there's been no deliveriies. I'd be curious to see how many go undelivered to the original individual with such early shipments this year.

As far as the financed goes I believe in general most toys are financed in their store which would include boats sxs atv and sleds>>>>> The customer only ask how much the payments are not what the total purchase price is>>>>>LOL :lol:  :lol:  

" Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you."

"If you haven't grown up by age 60,You don't have to."

#38 vinci_78

vinci_78

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Sled:2019 Summit 850, 2020 EXP SE 900T

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:25 PM

I doubt they know how many spring check customers will finance. The spring check is locked up with a deposit $500 or $1000 (dealers choice).You cannot finance a unit without a VIN # and the VINs are given to the dealer when they are confirmed at the factory and loaded to be shipped. Obviously most eventually finance every year so I am not sure why that matters.

We are another Poo Doo dealer and although we did not Spring Check double our normal numbers, they were significantly up. In talking to our reps for both brands, SCs were drastically up from last year (in our market area). I know some dealers have trouble with customers backing out, but we never seem to have this problem. Our customers rarely back out and when/if they doo it has been quite easy to sell SC backout sleds in the regular season. 

#39 krm

krm

Advanced Member

• DOOCrew
  • 17474 posts
  • Interests:building/racing sleds krm 432 driver graham coombs ,brandon colgin ,brett burns #217 moto cross ,Pro stk dirt cars ,Ken Martin Driver
  • Sled:,19 900t 20,850xrs 21 850x21900t x

Posted 07 July 2020 - 06:10 AM

Looks like 900 and 900t GT's will be the first to arrive to the dealer show rooms this month .600efi sports next in Aug along with x ,xrs ,bc ,600 and 850 ,900t's sleds ,some with the new gauge .

#40 blitz68

blitz68

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Sled:2021 Renegade X 900 Turbo

Posted 08 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

My dealer had 242 spring checks so he was just down about 50 - 100 sleds....

One was mine  :D

Join a club, the signs don't pop up out of the ground by themselves

#41 chez-nous cest skidoo

chez-nous cest skidoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:family-fishing - boating & now sledding
  • Sled:2021 RENE-X 900t, , 2020 RENE 900 EDRO

Posted 08 July 2020 - 05:29 PM

Looks like 900 and 900t GT's will be the first to arrive to the dealer show rooms this month .600efi sports next in Aug along with x ,xrs ,bc ,600 and 850 ,900t's sleds ,some with the new gauge .

looks like August will be a busy month for assembly & transportation, we should begin to see trucks loaded with " Skidoo " creates 

currently im only seeing trucks loaded with " Can-am " creates

cheers

#42 Givrrr2damax

Givrrr2damax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Sled:12 Mxz TNT 1200 + 13 Renegade 1200

Posted 08 July 2020 - 07:37 PM

I saw pictures today of a loaded tractor trailer hauling Ski-doo crates!! So they have hit the pavement already just not sure what models. No to get rid of this darn sickening HEAT!!!☃️❄️☃️❄️☃️

Edited by Givrrr2damax, 08 July 2020 - 07:39 PM.

:RevDude: Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It SNOWWWWW!!!!

#43 Bedlam Bikes

Bedlam Bikes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1572 posts
  • Sled:2021 VR1 129er

Posted 09 July 2020 - 08:46 AM

Walts in Derby Vermont already got a delivery of sleds on July 6th.
No word on which models showed up.

#44 chez-nous cest skidoo

chez-nous cest skidoo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Interests:family-fishing - boating & now sledding
  • Sled:2021 RENE-X 900t, , 2020 RENE 900 EDRO

Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:43 PM

It was only a matter of time ... New Motorized Tobbagans en-route ! ... pic taken on hwy 427 south in Toronto

thumbnail_Resized_20190712_141651.jpg

Attached Images

• thumbnail_Resized_20190712_141654.jpg

#45 snowguy1

snowguy1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7806 posts
  • Interests:Boating, hunting, sledding.
  • Sled:2021 BC ordered!! 2016 Gade X 800

Posted 09 July 2020 - 05:24 PM