Turbo Talk - Page 6 - REV Chassis - Performance and Trail Models - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Turbo Talk

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#76 Zack Watters

Zack Watters

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Sled:2003 MXZ Rev 600HO

Posted 21 July 2020 - 09:20 AM

Yes. Keep an eye on Kijiji Alberta as some pop up once in awhile for sale.

awesome! thank you, I'll keep an eye out! I guess the major question i have, assuming i go forward with this on a rev chassis, would this be easier with the SDI or will my '03 600 h.o. sport be close to the SDI as far as difficulty goes? I realise because of this forum that i have/technically have a Carbourated sled😂 thank you all again btw

#77 Zack Watters

Zack Watters

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Sled:2003 MXZ Rev 600HO

Posted 13 August 2020 - 05:57 PM

ive been thinking about this topic while i earn the money to possibly fund it😂 I've tried to think of a way to make it a little more reliable upon install so you dont go through multiple rebuilds while perfecting the jetting😂 does it sound reasonable to make a small system that measures the turbo rpm, has maybe 4 injectors total added to the sled, and add a small computer that is baically just a fuel map powered by the stator? i dont know of this makes sense, but the thoght would be to modify the stock carbs by adding 4 injectors, 2 per "carb", one for oil, one for extra fuel, then add a sensor to that turbo to add exta fluid at different rpm levels, monitered by a computer😂 this sounds complicated typed out but i feel like it may be simple😂 this would also keep the stock jetting, it would just add that little bit of extra oil and gas

Idk, maybe i should just keep to whats been done😂 whats your guys opinions? i can probablu find a tech person for the "fuel map" but i feel like this might get away from a "turbocharged 600 H.O."

Edited by Zack Watters, 13 August 2020 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users