Update on T-motion delete? - Page 5 - REV-XP / XM Chassis - Mountain Sleds - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Update on T-motion delete?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 ajellis12

ajellis12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Sled:09 Summit xm 800 ptek 154”

Posted 26 March 2021 - 05:42 AM

ajellis, you can get a t-motion kit for your sled for about $330 from E-bay, maybe amazon or maybe through the dealer.

I plan to do that over the summer just noting my observation

Edited by ajellis12, 26 March 2021 - 05:43 AM.

#62 ajellis12

ajellis12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 05:44 AM

Get rid of the 42” front end and you’ll thank me. Look for a 36” ras3 front end because I can guarantee that tmo is probably not what you want

I’ve already put the s36 front end on and love it. I know I want the t motion kit as I have ridden my brothers 16 summit and really like how it works

Live fast or die last

#63 Jason Blier

Jason Blier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • Interests:Way too many to list
  • Sled:2014 Summit X 800 - 154"

Posted 26 March 2021 - 10:11 AM

I plan to do that over the summer just noting my observation

I would swap my tMotion front and rear arms with your XP arms if you want.   i have a 2014 XM 154" - low miles on skid - it looks pretty much perfect and the rear pivot bushing is still tight as new.

As long as yours is in good shape (even a bit of surface rust is fine as i can clean that up no prob), Ill swap with you.

Let me know!

#64 ajellis12

ajellis12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 March 2021 - 08:36 AM

I would swap my tMotion front and rear arms with your XP arms if you want. i have a 2014 XM 154" - low miles on skid - it looks pretty much perfect and the rear pivot bushing is still tight as new.
As long as yours is in good shape (even a bit of surface rust is fine as i can clean that up no prob), Ill swap with you.

Let me know!

I can take some pictures of what I have and if you like what you see we could do that

Edited by ajellis12, 27 March 2021 - 08:37 AM.

#65 Jason Blier

Jason Blier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 992 posts
  • Interests:Way too many to list
  • Sled:2014 Summit X 800 - 154"

Posted 27 March 2021 - 03:16 PM

I can take some pictures of what I have and if you like what you see we could do that

Awesome!

#66 Basketcase889

Basketcase889

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Interests:The outdoors, adrenaline and motors.
  • Sled:2019 Freeride 154

Posted 29 March 2021 - 07:43 AM

Wait for GreyGhost to answer this, but I read in another Tmotion delete thread that the XP and the XM skids mount up differently.. I don't think you guys can do a direct swap. 

Don't know this for sure.. but GG posted this in another thread. He has measured them all. 

#67 TheGreyGhost

TheGreyGhost

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Sled:Summit

Posted 29 March 2021 - 11:40 AM

Wait for GreyGhost to answer this, but I read in another Tmotion delete thread that the XP and the XM skids mount up differently.. I don't think you guys can do a direct swap.

Don't know this for sure.. but GG posted this in another thread. He has measured them all.

Rails are almost identical except for a few more holes in the tmo rails and t3 rails. They mount the same as the ones on the G4. I actually am running the T3 rails on my G4 so yes it can be done

Live fast or die last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users