• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Z28jimmy

Z28jimmy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling! Car/Hockey and my awesome family! (3 boys and a great wife who supports what I do!)
  • Sled:2017 Freeride 137" 2.25

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:14 PM

I just switch because I like to try as much of the new gear as possible to that we can speak as intelligently about the products as we can.  In the end...it all comes down to personal preference.  TOBE is most known for reinventing the one piece (or monosuit) and it is believed that the only advantage the monosuit has is in the mountains and TOBE USA is located in CO as well which is a large reason why most of the dealers are out west.  We, being in the midwest (Madison, WI area) ride mostly in Northern WI and the UP and are MOSTLY trail riders and can attest that the gear works just as well for trail riding and boondocking as it does in the mountains.

Cool thanks for the info! Yeah I only ride in Northern WI and the UP. Are you guys going to be at the snowmobile show in Milwaukee show in October? 

#17 Whiplash Powersports

Whiplash Powersports

Your source for premium sled parts and gear!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1502 posts
  • Interests:All Powersports!
  • Sled:Many BRP Models

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:21 PM

Cool thanks for the info! Yeah I only ride in Northern WI and the UP. Are you guys going to be at the snowmobile show in Milwaukee show in October? 

Absolutely!  We'll be at both the Milwaukee, WI Snowmobile show in October and the Novi, MI Snowmobile show in early November and we'll have a bunch of TOBE gear!

Posted Image

ACCORD RACING PRODUCTS | AMSOIL | BETWEEN THE LINES DESIGNS | BOYESEN
C & A PRO SKIS | CALIBER TRAILER PRODUCTS | CAMOPLAST TRACKS
CARLISLE BELTS | COMPOSIT TALON TRACKS | CVTECH CLUTCHES | GATES BELTS
GRIP N RIP | LIFT-A-SLED ALUMINUM LIFTS | LS2 HELMETS | MADTECH
POWERMADD | ROX SPEED FX | RYDE FX | SKINZ GEAR | SPLIT RAIL SKIS
STUD BOY | TEKVEST | TOBE OUTERWEAR | WHITE OUT TECHNOLOGIES
WISECO | WOODYS ...and MUCH MUCH MORE!
WHIPLASHPOWERSPORTS.COM | [email protected] | 855-623-7533 | or send us a PM!

#18 Z28jimmy

Z28jimmy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Snowmobiling! Car/Hockey and my awesome family! (3 boys and a great wife who supports what I do!)

Posted 30 August 2018 - 03:46 PM

Absolutely!  We'll be at both the Milwaukee, WI Snowmobile show in October and the Novi, MI Snowmobile show in early November and we'll have a bunch of TOBE gear!

Awesome! I will definitely make sure to stop by your tent.

#19 eddie18

eddie18

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Sled:2017 Summit 850

Posted 04 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Tobe has definitely become my favorite. Friends are soaked and all my clothes are 100% dry. well worth it

#20 Z28jimmy

Z28jimmy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 02:56 PM

What do you guys wear for gloves? I like using the motocross style gloves but when I need to dig out my hands get soaked. Is there a thin waterproof glove out there you guys use? Klim has the powerxross glove but looks like it is insulated. I haven't seen them in person yet hoping to shortly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users