Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Brand New- Burnt to the ground

13K views 53 replies 40 participants last post by  470 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#6 ·
The fire remains under investigation?! Haha.. I think at this point determining why it caught fire is impossible!

I did a snowmobile fire RCA in the past on a Yamaha RX-1 (mostly the fire was contained within the exhaust system )- tried everything to replicate what happened or could have happened. We never did figure it out..The guy got a new sled.

#7 ·
Reactions: InTheSticks
#11 ·
No details of what happened here, except it was a Brand new two-day old 2018 Renegade, that caught fire, only a couple miles from where I live. Wow!

http://www.unionleader.com/Snowmobile-a-total-loss-after-catching-on-fire-in-Wolfeboro?template=mobileart
Hello @ultrarider, we are happy to hear that you are safe. Please send us your VIN number and contact information to brp.care@brp.com and we will be happy to have someone reach out to you. Stephanie- BRPcare

#12 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello @ultrarider, we are happy to hear that you are safe. Please send us your VIN number and contact information to brp.care@brp.com and we will be happy to have someone reach out to you. Stephanie- BRPcare
Thank you for your concern but That is not my sled. You should reach out to- Nicholas Mauch the sleds owner. You must have his contact information. Right?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.