Ski-Doo GPS KITS - Rev XM, XS and G4 chassis - REV-XR / XS Chassis - 4-TEC 1200 Performance and Trail Models - DOOTalk Forums

Photo

Ski-Doo GPS KITS - Rev XM, XS and G4 chassis

gps garmin navigation xm xs g4 rev glove box extension navi nuvi

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 spitfire36o

spitfire36o

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Sled:2017 MXZ Blizzard

Posted 14 October 2017 - 09:42 AM

Brand new GPS kits

This is for all new XS, XM and G4 chassis

Includes everything you need to mount and install this on any Ski-Doo XM, XS or G4 chassis

Navigate the trails, charge your GPS and cell phone, and increase the storage capacity of your glove box.

Kit will come pre assembled as shown in the photos with the 6" Garmin unit mounted on the glove box extension.

This listing includes a $25 allowance for trail maps that will be pre-installed.

Upon purchase, we will discuss the trail system which you ride. I will then load and program the necessary trail maps into the unit and ship the complete kit.

Install time should only take 30 minutes and only requires a T25 torx driver and a 1/8" drill bit.

All electrical connections are plug and play - OEM Skidoo harnesses.

XM/XS Kits are $450 shipped in to Continental US

G4 Kits are $480 shipped in to Continental US

PM me here or Call/Text (917) 757-8501

Thanks,

Joe

Attached Images

• G4-1.jpg
  • g4-4.jpg
  • xm-1.jpg
  • xm-3.jpg

Thank You,

Joe Ruggiero

Sled GPS
www.ShopSledGPS.com
(917) 268-2121

#2 Firewood Bandit

Firewood Bandit

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:Avid golfer, have an apple orchard with 700 hundred trees on the tall spindle system.
    Training dogs, Deutsch Drahthaars
    Still have 1st sled, Yamaha Nytro FX
  • Sled:2018 Ski Doo Rengegade Enduro

Posted 12 December 2018 - 03:52 PM

Just got the kit from Joe.  Install was easy and good people to do business with. :)

#3 Hagsjeep

Hagsjeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Sled:2018 mxz x 1200, 2010 mxz x 1200

Posted 26 January 2020 - 12:46 PM

I bought a used 2018 MXZ X 1200 that has this glove box on it without the GPS unit.. I'm trying to figure out what GPS I need to get. Also there's a wire inside with a small female plug on the end but I can't figure out what it's for. Any ideas?

Thank you, Brian

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#4 my87csx481

my87csx481

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts
  • Interests:sleds
  • Sled:17 GT SE 1200, hers - MXZ TNT 900 ACE

Posted 27 January 2020 - 03:15 PM

There is a GPS area elsewhere on the forum.  https://www.dootalk....um/44-gps-talk/  You may get more visibility if you post a new thread there.  Lots of good info there too, for researching.

Not very helpful but, the GPS you need to get is the one that meets your requirements.  You can mount pretty much anything.  I went with a Montana because I use mine in the summer too (kayaking, hiking, and now that I live in Maine I've taken up driving down dirt roads in the middle of nowhere).  I think the Nuvi is another popular one (bigger screen, much easier to see).

I can't help you with the mystery wire.  A photo could help us identify it....and it may be a good idea to pull the hood and trace where the wire goes before plugging anything into it?

Edited by my87csx481, 27 January 2020 - 03:16 PM.

FS - BNIB Yellow ski handle pair - 505070917:  https://www.dootalk....pair-505070917/

FS - Grip n Rip Brace Bundles, Oil-lite bushings, C&T Heat Exchanger Protectors:  https://www.dootalk....ger-protectors/

How-To - Parts list and basic "how-to" convert electro-mechanical reverse to mechanical:  https://www.dootalk....-to-mechanical/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users