Just picked it up. Had the dealer ditch the expo "diaper seat" and put on my 1+1 system from the previous renegade. I like the look and it feels easier to hop over and one-knee as it's more narrow, although I only tried the stock seat in the showroom and not real-world conditions.
More jewelry for the new lady coming this week including:
- XC Bumper
- Led Headlights
- Block heater pad + battery tender
- Engine temp module (I hate that this isn't a stock feature, cash grab)
- Ski Skins
I'll also throw on the linq can from the old sled.
- Show me your rack mods! I'm considering an action packer mounted on the back. I often head to the cabin solo and would like the option to bring the beer/food/basic supplies on sled without a boggan. If you took off the stock rack, why? It seems decent to me, although I see that tail light getting busted.
- Chainsaw mounts, lets see what you got?
- Whats in your toolkit? Do you carry relays?
- Ever not have your ace start in the cold? I tested mine yesterday at a balmy -35c and it fired without hesitation, bit rough on the idle for the first bit but the confidence is good. However not sure how this will keep up over age.