• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102508 posts
  • Interests:Sticking forks in outlets
    Making PBJ sammiches for the crew
    Polluting the woods with Klotz
  • Sled:Summit G4 165x3 w/ Boondocker turbo

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:10 PM

Stopped by MadSled today to check out this new helmet.

All I have to say is I could not believe how light it is. I've had the Fly F2 CF helmet, and am currently using the 509 CF, and it feels like the TOBE is less than half the weight. Even though it was one size to small (he only had a Medium) the padding is far superior and feels like it has more contact points on your head. A huge plus is being able to change out all the padding on the inside.

Anyone who is riding around with an expired helmet, because YES they do expire, is crazy. I already told Ken to mark me down for the color I decided to get and the size.

I've tried almost every helmet manufacture on the market, and this one honestly feels like one of, if not the best one I've ever tried.

I understand I didn't use it riding, but I'll be giving a full on honest report after a few rides

Big thanks to Ken for letting me stop by to try it out!!!

Edited by Trippy, 01 September 2016 - 10:12 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Helmet Quick Release, MadSled T-Shirts, Oil Inserts, TOBE Outerwear, Aluminum Sled Lifts, Shaper Bars, Gates Carbon Fiber Belts, LS2 Helmets, Composit Talon Tracks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users