• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Skidoo backcountry

Skidoo backcountry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:snowmobiling, four wheeling, jetskiing,dirt biking, snowboarding,anything exciting.
  • Sled:2015 Black/Red Skidoo Backcountry

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:12 AM

Okay thanks! With it getting warmer the snow has completely disappeared. Soooo on that note i will have to wait till next year, but i will still check out the videos.

#17 Gonetfx

Gonetfx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Dooing
  • Sled:2015 Ski-Doo 800 E-TEC Summit SP 154"

Posted 01 December 2015 - 10:48 AM

Ive heard when hitting the brakes keep the throttle on a little bit so the belt stays engaged and when you go to punch it it wont "trench" as bad because shes already engaged?  I havent tried it just seen rasmussen talk about it on youtube lol I will try this year but I am guessing will take time to get used to it 

'15 Ski-Doo Summit SP 800 154"

-GGB Mountain Can

-DJ Dual Elevation Kit

-Tom's Ski Bushing

-Grip n Rip Top A-Arm Brace

-Fett Bro's Bottom A-Arm Brace

-Ski-Doo Extreme Skid Plate

-CFR 4" Nucks

-CFR Boondocker 2.0 Bars

-Ski-Doo Panel Vent Kit

-Mountain Fit Hood

-Mountain Fit LED light

#18 old hat doo

old hat doo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2404 posts
  • Sled:SKIDOO

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:14 PM

It works, I use that method lots when I slow down to plan my next line.

#19 DLG

DLG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Sled:SKI DOO 2015 BCX

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:07 PM

i am also a rookie.Is there someone out there or that anyone could recommend that would be willing to spend time one on one for a fuw days. I am definitely willing to pay someone and there gas .if it made it easier I could come up in  the middle of the week.For 3 or 4 days.i am looking to travel about 5 hours from about MADISON ,WISCONSIN. Thanks DUSTIN

#20 Skidoo backcountry

Skidoo backcountry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:snowmobiling, four wheeling, jetskiing,dirt biking, snowboarding,anything exciting.
  • Sled:2015 Black/Red Skidoo Backcountry

Posted 29 January 2016 - 02:25 PM

i am also a rookie.Is there someone out there or that anyone could recommend that would be willing to spend time one on one for a fuw days. I am definitely willing to pay someone and there gas .if it made it easier I could come up in  the middle of the week.For 3 or 4 days.i am looking to travel about 5 hours from about MADISON ,WISCONSIN. Thanks DUSTIN

So bud, i have gone out a couple of times... i would suggest just going out in a field, and carve there... i will say that standing on the one side will greatly increase your manuverability of where you are turning in deep POW... I don't think you will find anyone that will personally take you to a place. If you looking for some deep snow, go up to the U.P. they have a bunch...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users