Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Ski Boots- protector

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Whiplash Powersports 
#1 ·
I am looking a getting two sets so as to protect my new floor. I have come across a few brands, Sno Stuff, SLP, Skinz. I am wondering which is a better choice or other vendors. Have done the search, after 8 pages know how to keep my feet warm. My considerations would be cost, ease of installation, ease of use. I am away from home for the winter and allowing use of snowmobiles to a friend, he has hand problems and would have difficulties in making adaptions for installation. Thanks

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)

Attachments

#4 ·
I have 2 sets of sno stuff's......they lasted about 4 to 5 years depending on how often we cross the driveway putting the sled in the trailer!

However.....bought a brand new set last year.....and they really CHEAPENED them up. I don't recommend buying a new set of Sno Stuff. If you can find an old set...go for it, but otherwise the new ones suck!

#6 ·
Appreciate that tid bit. Looked at skinz on amazon, the $209 shipping and handling charge, $40 more than the two sets, terrified me that I might hit the buy key by accident as I carefully back out of that site. lol
Yikes! Our price to ship them to you is $66.20. Shoot us a PM or email if you're interested in placing an order.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.