- 2014 Model Year Sneak Peek Spring Tour Schedule
All Four Manufacturers Will Showcase New Models Beginning March 1st
- SKI-DOO X-TEAM RACERS DOMINATE AT DULUTH SNOCROSS OPENER
With a podium sweep in the final race of the day, BRP’s Ski-Doo X-Team racers completed a performance that was nothing short of dominant at the ISOC snocross series opener in Duluth, Minnesota. There were four Pro and Pro Lite classes up for grabs and Ski-Doo racers too
- New Modular Seating Option from BRP
BRP Combines 1+1 Seat and LINQ System for the ultimate solution in modular seating
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance of your Sled's Reed Valve System
Ensure proper performance and consistent horsepower from your sled year-after-year.
- Making it STICK with STUD BOY
New Backer Plate Technology Puts Extra Power To The Ground!
- Setting Snowmobile Ride Height
Essential steps towards getting the best ride possible
- Ski-Doo’s rMotion Rear Suspension
Kevin Beilke, Editor - SnowTech Magazine, reviews the rMotion suspension for DOOTalk.com
- Ski-Doo Auxillary Light Kit
LIGHT UP YOUR NIGHT WITH AUXILIARY LIGHTING FROM BRP
- 2012 - 2013 DOOTalk Member Sponsored Race Team
Stud Boy Traction, Goodwin Performance, and DOOTalk.com are joining forces again for the 2012 - 2013 Racing season.
- DOOTalk Big East Powersports Show Meet and Greet
- New Products from BRP
BRP REVEALS NEW 2013 SEA-DOO AND CAN-AM PRODUCTS AT DEALERS AND DISTRIBUTORS' MEETING
- Can-Am Spyder sport-touring roadster
- Can-Am Maverick sport side-by-side vehicle
- Can-Am Outlander 650 X mr ATV
- Sea-Doo GTI Limited 155 PWC
- Boyesen RC2 Series Race Cage for Ski-Doo 800R E-TEC
RC2 System integration yields Horsepower Gains for the popular Ski-Doo E-Tec machine.